**GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £130,000** READY MADE INVESTMENT WITH A LONG TERM TENANT IN SITU offering a monthly income of £575. If you are looking to add an investment to your portfolio that will pay an income as soon as you take ownership then this first floor one bed apartment is for you.
**GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £130,000** This property is being offered with a long term tenant already in place and is giving an income of £575 pcm. Located in the village of Hersden this property gives access to the coast, Sturry village with its amenities and train station and also links on to the main roads towards London.
The first floor flat also benefits from allocated parking and a long lease of approximately 113 years.
Double glazed door to the side, double glazed window to the front, radiator, two cupboards, wooden effect flooring, telephone entry system.
Lounge 14' 6" x 11' 5" ( 4.42m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, telephone point, television point, wooden effect flooring.
Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, work surfaces over, electric oven with gas hob, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 8' 9" ( 4.09m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, telephone point, wood effect flooring.
Suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, wash hand basin, low level w.c, extractor fan, shaver point, part tiled, radiator, double glazed door to the rear.
Off street parking for one vehicle.
Follow the A28 out of Canterbury towards Ramsgate. Keep to this road through the village of Sturry and into the village of Hersden until you reach the roundabout. Turning left at this roundabout, take a left into Blackthorn Road.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details