A recently refurbished two bedroom park home. Located in the sought after village of Broad Oak and situated in the quiet well presented area of Bluebell Woods Park. This home benefits from being offered for sale with no onward chain, garden, shed & a communal parking area.
Recently refurbished two bedroom park home, located in the sought after village of Broad Oak and situated in the quiet well presented area of Bluebell Woods Park. This property is offered with no onward chain, garden, shed and a communal parking area.
Double glazed door to the side, electric radiator.
Lounge 9' 7" x 9' 2" ( 2.92m x 2.79m )
Double glazed windows to the side and front, double glazed door to the side, electric radiator, telephone point, television point, open plan to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.92m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units, stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer, work surfaces over, splashback tiling, electric oven with electric hob and cookerhood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, electric radiator, two double glazed windows to the side.
Bedroom One 9' 7" x 7' 3" ( 2.92m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to the side, electric radiator.
Bedroom Two 6' 11" x 4' 1" ( 2.11m x 1.24m )
Double glazed window to the side.
Suite comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level w.c, extractor fan, electric heated towel rail, opaque double glazed window to the side, fully tiled.
To The Outside
Side garden with patio area and timber shed.
Leaving Connells Canterbury office in Castle Street take the right hand turn off the Wincheap roundabout and follow the ring road to the next roundabout where you follow the second turning into St Peter's Place and round the side of the Westgate Towers, take the right turn into North Lane and follow the road into St Stephens Road and straight over the next two roundabouts into Broad Oak Road. Follow this road to the next roundabout and take the first exit leading over the level crossing and then right into the Shalloak Road. Bluebell Woods Park is the second park on the right at the top of the hill.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details