PRICE RANGE - £500,000-£550,000
PERIOD TOWN HOUSE IN CENTRAL TW. Accommodation set over three floors with 4 BEDROOMS and in need of renovation. AN OPPORTUNITY to make this house your own. HAVE YOU THE VISION?
This late Victorian family sized house is in a Central Tunbridge Wells location and brought to the market with no onward chain. With accommodation over three storeys this property has much more to offer than first meets the eye. The house requires updating throughout and this presents a great opportunity for those with the vision or those preferring to decorate to their own taste & style.
Tunbridge Wells mainline station is approximately 0.6 miles and with Royal Victoria Place shopping centre and the majority of shops, at the top end of town, less than 1/4 mile from the front door, this is likely to be considered a very convenient location in most peoples minds.
House is accessed via front footpath beside front garden area.
Doors to reception rooms and kitchen. Stairs to 1st floor landing. Radiator.
Lounge 13' 10" max x 12' 8" extending to 14' 4" ( 4.22m max x 3.86m extending to 4.37m )
Splayed bay - front aspect with glazed windows. Tiled fireplace. Picture rail. Radiator.
Dining Room 12' 4" max x 8' max ( 3.76m max x 2.44m max )
Sash style window to rear aspect. Door to lean-to.
Kitchen 7' 3" max x 5' 11" max ( 2.21m max x 1.80m max )
Window to side aspect.
Stairs from hallway. Further turned staircase to 2nd floor. Doors into Bedroom 1 & 2.
Bedroom One 16' 6" max x 13' 10" max ( 5.03m max x 4.22m max )
Bay fronted window. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" max x 7' 6" max ( 3.73m max x 2.29m max )
Window to rear and side aspects. Radiator.
2nd Floor Landing
Stairs from lower landing. Left access.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" max x 7' 9" max ( 3.76m max x 2.36m max )
Window to front and side aspects. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 16' 6" max x 11' 9" max ( 5.03m max x 3.58m max )
Windows to front and side aspects. Radiator.
Bathroom (1st Floor)
Window to side aspect. Three piece suite comprising of bath, wash hand basin and w.c. Radiator.
Walled front garden with side access to rear.
Raised garden area. Side access and gate onto side street.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details