Three Bedroom mid-terraced family sized house with driveway which can accommodate 2 cars. Also includes full width rear extension which has created a larger kitchen overlooking the rear garden.
This three bedroom mid terrace property should attract a variety of buyers or investors looking for property in the increasingly popular High Brooms/Southborough borders. The property comprises of a lounge, dining area/office space kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms and bathroom. Externally it also benefits from having both front and rear gardens with access to the front.
The property is conveniently located approximately 0.6 miles to High Brooms main line station with its services to central London, in a tucked away location. Within the High Brooms, Southborough, areas there are a selection of convenient stores, takeaway outlets, restaurants, local parks and a range of popular schools including both Primary and Secondary.
Shopping- The Fountains Retail Park offers a variety of shops including Marks and Spencer's, Home Sense and a variety of well known takeaway outlets. Royal Tunbridge Wells is a large town with a rich history and offers a comprehensive range of shopping facilities. Treat yourself to high street brands and eateries at the Royal Victoria Place shopping centre and Calverley Road precinct. The famous historic Pantiles area is home to specialist and antique shops, open air cafes, bars and restaurants, as well as having events throughout the year. You can enjoy the grounds & leisure facilities at the numerous parks throughout the town, clubs include the Nevill Cricket and Tennis Club.
Footpath beside grassed lawn leading to front entrance. Door into property.
Lounge 20' 2" x 12' 3" narrowing to 10' 4" ( 6.15m x 3.73m narrowing to 3.15m )
Window to front aspect. Door into kitchen/breakfast room.
Dining Room/study 10' x 7' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.39m )
Kitchen/breakfast Room 15' 2" x 9' ( 4.62m x 2.74m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Work surfaces. One bowl sink unit with drainer. Integral oven and gas hob. Space for dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. Door to rear garden.
Access to loft.
Bedroom One 14' 1" max x 10' 3" max ( 4.29m max x 3.12m max )
Window to rear aspect. Cupboard housing boiler.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 9' 10" + door recess ( 3.10m x 3.00m + door recess )
Window to front aspect.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" max x 6' 8" max ( 3.07m max x 2.03m max )
Room has restricted space due to stair well bulkhead. Window to front aspect.
Three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle, Wash hand basin. WC. Window to rear aspect.
Part laid to lawn. Partly laid to patio. Raised brick flower beds and low level wall.
Laid to lawn with footpath leading to front entrance.
Brick paved. Parking in fornt of the house for 2 cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details