GUIDE PRICE £235,000 - £250,000 This two/three bedroom house with period features will be ideal for first time buyers and investors, with an enclosed rear garden, large garage, walking distance to town centre and close to Maidstone railway stations.
GUIDE PRICE £235,000 - £250,000 Offered for sale, Bower Street is a delightful two/three bedroom Victorian terraced house which also consists of a Sitting Room with period features and a superb fitted modern kitchen/Dining Room. The property is situated near to local amenities, shopping outlets and is within walking distance of Maidstone Railway stations with connections to London and the south east. Generous size garden and a large garage.
Lounge 11' 9" x 10' 11" Max ( 3.58m x 3.33m Max )
Double glazed window to the front. Open fire place, radiator and fitted carpet.
Stairs leading to the first floor landing.
Double glazed window to the rear. Modern fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink/drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cookerhood plumbing for washing machine, laminate flooring, radiator and tiled flooring.
Double glazed window to the side, Bath with mixer taps, showerover, wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, shaving point and part tiling to the walls.
Bedroom One 11' 9" Max x 11' ( 3.58m Max x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front. Built in wardrobe, fire place, fitted carpet and loft access with ladder.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 10' 8" ( 3.58m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Fire place, cupboard and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 6' 6" ( 2.82m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Fitted carpet and radiator.
Steps leading to the front door. Dwarf brick wall to the front and sides.
Patio and lawned area.
Good size garage with power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details