GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £150,000 This one bedroom apartment offers outside space and allocated parking, a perfect for a first time buyer!
Situated on the popular Springvale development is this ground floor one bedroom apartment which would be great for first time buyers or investors. The property comprises entrance hallway, large lounge with space for dining, fitted kitchen, bathroom and double bedroom. Externally there is a fantastic courtyard space with side access, although this is technically a communal space there is only access for this apartment making it feel like a private garden.
As an area you are spoilt for amenities as you have great access to the M20 motorway, M2 and mainline rail services to London Victoria. On top of this you are a short journey to the centre of the bustling town centre of Maidstone which boasts a variety of shops, restaurants and pubs for you to explore and enjoy.
Single glazed door to the front. Fitted carpet and electric radiator. Doors leading to all rooms.
Lounge 15' 8" x 9' 7" ( 4.78m x 2.92m )
Double glazed sliding patio doors to the rear leading to the garden. Fitted carpet, radiator, TV and telephone point.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 6' 5" ( 2.41m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to the side. Modern fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and draining board, electric oven and hob, extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, tiled flooring and part tiling to the walls.
Bedroom 10' 9" x 8' 1" ( 3.28m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the rear, Fitted carpet, built in wardrobe and electric radiator.
Bath, electric shower, wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, part tiling to the walls and tiled flooring.
Side access, patio and gravelled area.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details