Relax and enjoy the atmosphere. Sit in the garden and marvel at the view. Immense yourself in the community feel of this residential park. You will be surprised at what this two double bedroom park home has to offer.
Relax and enjoy the atmosphere. Sit in the garden and marvel at the view. Immense yourself in the community feel of this residential park. You will be surprised at what this two bedroom park home has to offer. The master bedroom not only has an en-suite there is also a walk in wardrobe! The second bedroom is also a double and the adjoining shower room is perfect for guests. The double aspect lounge is a great size with french doors opening onto your private veranda. The modern fitted kitchen has a range of fitted appliances as well as a built in eye-level oven, the separate dining room is ideal for entertaining with plenty of space for a table!
Outside the generous rear garden wraps around the property and backs on to fields so you will not be overlooked! Further benefits include a shed with power as well as a private driveway! Call the team today on 01233 502020 to arrange your viewing!
Double glazed entrance door to side, storage cupboard, fitted carpet, radiator, loft access.
Lounge 19' 2" x 10' 1" ( 5.84m x 3.07m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, double glazed french doors to front leading onto veranda, electric fireplace, two radiators, tv and telephone points, fitted carpet.
Dining Room 7' 4" x 9' 8" ( 2.24m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to side, fitted carpet.
Kitchen 9' 3" Max x 8' ( 2.82m Max x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to side, double glazed door opening into garden, modern fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units, run of work surface with insert stainless steel sink unit, part tiled walls, electric oven, gas hob with cookerhood over, integral washing machine and dishwasher, integral fridge freezer, vinyl tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 9' 3" x 8' 1" ( 2.82m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, fitted carpet, walk in wardrobes with radiator.
Opaque double glazed window to rear, wall mounted shower with corner cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, wc, shaver point, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 8' 4" ( 2.84m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobe, radiator, fitted carpet.
Opaque double glazed window to side, radiator, wall mounted shower with corner cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, low level wc, part tiled walls, vinyl tiled flooring.
Fence enclosed, mainly laid to lawn with paved pathway, areas of artificial grass and shingle, access gate to front, external tap, shed with power, shrub borders.
With parking for one car.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details