RETIREMENT HOME IN THE CENTRE OF MAIDSTONE... This two bedroom apartment is located on the first floor and offers lovely communal gardens, lift access and parking.
Situated in the convenient county town of Maidstone is this well presented two bedroom apartment. Hengist Court is a long standing retirement home which rarely comes to the open market due to its popularity. Surrounded by communal gardens including lawn, patio areas, a pond and established trees and shrubs it makes a lovely place to sit out and read the morning papers or a good book. The complex also offers parking for those that require it and internally there is a laundry room, communal areas for sitting and lift access to all floors. The apartment is on the first floor and boasts two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, shower room, hallway storage, lounge and kitchen.
Door to the front. Two cupboards and storage radiators.
Lounge 14' x 11' 4" ( 4.27m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Electric fire place, electric radiator, fitted carpet, telephone and TV point. Open to the kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 4" x 6' 10" ( 2.24m x 2.08m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel bowl, sink/drainer, electric oven and hob, cookerhood and space for fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 14' Max x 8' 11" ( 4.27m Max x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Built in mirrored wardrobe, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 14' Max x 7' 11" ( 4.27m Max x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Built in wardrobe, radiator and fitted carpet.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, fitted grab rails, vinyl flooring and tiling to the walls.
Communal rear gardens with pond and a seating area.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details