GUIDE PRICE £270,000 to £290,000. FAMILY HOME FOUND CLOSE TO THE CITY CENTRE! This home located just outside the city walls offers great access to the City & all it has to offer! The property also benefits from a driveway, gated side access, and the added bonus of front & rear gardens.
SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION. Situated just outside the city walls of Canterbury's town centre. This three bedroom end of terraced home is located within half a mile of Canterbury East train station.
To the ground floor you can find a good sized lounge/diner, kitchen and a conservatory. To the first floor there is three bedrooms and a bathroom.
This property also benefits from off road parking and a rear garden,
An immediate viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed entrance door to the front, stairs to first floor.
Lounge / Diner 11' 6" x 22' 9" ( 3.51m x 6.93m )
Double glazed window to the front, internal window through to breakfast room, door to kitchen, radiator, telephone point, television point, gas fire, understairs storage, wooden effect flooring.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room Area
Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units, stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer, work surfaces over, electric oven with gas hob, space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, gas central heating boiler, radiator, two double glazed windows to the rear, double glazed door to the side leading to the rear garden.
Stairs from ground floor, loft access with pull down ladder.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 7' 2" ( 4.19m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator, airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 8' 4" ( 2.92m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 6' 3" ( 2.34m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Suite comprising of panelled bath with shower attachment over, wash hand basin, low level w.c, obscured double glazed window to the rear, fully tiled, radiator.
To The Outside
Driveway to the front with gated side access providing off street parking.
Garden to the front mainly laid to lawn with pathway to front entrance door.
Garden to the rear mainly laid to lawn with fenced and walled boundaries, side access, patio seating area, mature shrubs and plants.
Leave Connells Canterbury office in Castle Street and go to the roundabout at the far end of the road. Take the first exit off the roundabout and follow the ring road to the next roundabout. Take the fourth exit off the roundabout to go back down the ring road. Take the first exit off to the left into station Road East and turn immediately left into Rhodaus Close.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details