NEW HOME UNDER CONSTRUCTION - COMPLETION DATE ANTICIPATED LATE 2017
Opulent country home with sympathetically designed interiors with high specification craftsmanship and attention to detail
Breton House is situated in a picturesque, unspoilt valley near the historical city of Canterbury. The surrounding landscape conjures up beautiful views, offering its owners a gloriously rural lifestyle.
The nearby and popular village of Bridge offers everyday amenities and the city of Canterbury satisfies any personal taste.
There is excellent shopping, many cultural interests and an array of boutique restaurants, wine bars and coffee shops. For the sport enthusiast, the facilities in and around the area are excellent, with cricket, golf, horse riding and watersports along the coast.
The ultimate rural retreat with views to inspire
Breton House has been thoughtfully designed to blend seamlessly with the local vernacular. Sitting within it's own large plot, in picturesque surroundings, the home is the perfect retreat providing an exceptional lifestyle for the discerning purchaser.
Providing open plan rooms, Breton House surpasses the needs of modern living and presents a home to be proud of
Kitchen & Utility
• Locally crafted and designed bespoke fitted kitchen incorporating granite work surfaces.
• Bespoke central island with communal seating area.
• Convenient pop up sockets to central island.
• Feature pendent down lighters above central island.
• Quooker tap.
• High specification electric range cooker.
• High specification integrated appliances to include dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave and wine cooler.
• Attractive ceramic floor tiles to the kitchen/breakfast room and utility.
Bathrooms & En-suites
• Luxurious white porcelain sanitaryware with contemporary chrome fittings.
• Thermostatically controlled showers with adjustable riser and elegant glass enclosures to en-suites.
• Dual shower heads to master en-suite and family bathroom.
• Modern wet room shower area to master en-suite.
• Luxury tiling to all en-suites and family bathroom.
• Stylish porcelain tiles to cloakroom.
• Contemporary heated chrome towel rails to bathrooms and en-suites.
• Mirror and shaver socket to all bathrooms and en-suites.
Electrical & Heating
• BT points fitted to hall, kitchen, sitting room and master bedroom.
• CAT 6 and TV points to all rooms, excluding the bathrooms and en-suites.
• Home pre-wired for Sky+ (subject to customer installation).
• Recessed downlighters to kitchen, utility room, bathrooms and en-suites.
• High quality fitted smoke alarms.
• Oil fired central heating system with thermostatic radiator valves and zoned areas.
• Sensor LED PIR lights to master en-suite.
• Underfloor heating to ground floor and master en-suite bathroom.
• Attractive Oak internal doors with ironmongery.
• White moulded skirting & co-ordinating architraves.
• Grand central Oak staircase and gallery landing.
• Refined feature wood burner provided to sitting room.
• Hand-made bespoke fitted wardrobes.
• Double glazed UPVC coloured windows.
• Secure electric gates with entry phone system.
• Comprehensive alarm system to house and garage.
• External lighting provided.
• Landscaped gardens.
• Natural stone paving to the patio area.
• Triple garage block with large storage room above and log shed to side.
• The home comes with a ten year Homebuyers Warranty.
• Services: Mains water & electricity. Oil fired central heating.
• Local Authority: Canterbury City Council.
Please note, the computer generated images, floor plans and layouts are for guidance only, all measurements are approximate. This brochure does not constitute any part of a contract, nor does it constitute an offer. The developer reserves the right to amend the specification at any time without prior notice. The developer endeavours to improve upon the development and therefore some aspects may have changed since printing. Please ask for the energy performance certificate.
From Canterbury take the A2 Dover Road in a south easterly direction but as the road joins the main trunk road keep to the left signed Bridge, not joining the main carriageway. At the T-junction turn right towards Bridge bearing left at the fork up to the junction with Bridge Hill. Proceed straight over into Station Road signed Pett Bottom bearing left after 0.2 of a mile signed Pett Bottom & Bursted Manor. Keep on this valley road, bear left and past the Duck Inn keeping on bearing left again at a fork, after which the property will be found about a mile on the right hand side.Particulars