MODERN TWO BEDROOM HOME... This terraced house offers double bedrooms, versatile cellar space and convenient town centre location!
Situated within close proximity to the centre of Maidstone town is this tastefully refurbished two bedroom terraced home on Well Road. Neutrally decorated throughout this home is offered to the market without the need to do anything but simply move in! Accommodation includes a private gated entrance leading to the front door and a hallway with space for the family's shoes and coats. There are two reception rooms with the lounge to the front boasting an open fireplace and the dining room providing further access to the kitchen with a range of matching fitted wall and base units and space for several appliances, as well as underfloor heating. Downstairs, there is a cellar that has been converted and is currently used as an office but could suite a children's playroom due to its versatility. To the first floor, there are two double bedrooms and the family bathroom with a modern white suite.
To the rear of the property there is a paved walled garden which offers two storage areas and gated rear access. Parking is offered via residents permit and there are several areas that this can be used making it a great option for those looking for a property that offers it all!
Stairs leading to the first floor landing. Wood flooring. Door to the lounge.
Door to the front. Tiled flooring and radiator.
Lounge 11' 10" Max x 10' 9" Max ( 3.61m Max x 3.28m Max )
Double glazed window to the front. Fire place with pretty white surround, radiator, telephone and TV point.
Dining Room 12' Max x 10' 1" Max ( 3.66m Max x 3.07m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear. Stairs leading to the cellar. Wood flooring and radiator. Door leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 7' 5" ( 2.69m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to the side. Modern fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, with work surfaces over, stainless steel bowl, sink/drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cookerhood, space for and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, high gloss floor tiling, part underfloor heating, cabinet and floor under lighting. Door leading to the rear garden.
Stairs leading from the entrance hall to the first floor landing.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' ( 3.63m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Built in wardrobe, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to the front. Fitted carpet and radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to the side. Bath, showerover, wash hand basin, low level WC, vinyl flooring and part tiling to the walls.
Lower Ground Floor
Cellar 10' 6" x 9' 11" ( 3.20m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the front. Stairs leading from the Dining room. Fitted carpet and radiator.
Patio area surrounded by bark. Rear access.
Via resident permit.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details