OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £225,000 - CALL CONNELLS ASHFORD TODAY to arrange your viewing of this recently refurbished PERIOD COTTAGE in a prominent VILLAGE LOCATION offered to the market with NO ONWARDS CHAIN this end of terrace property features TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS.
Connells Ashford are delighted to present this recently refurbished, two double bedroom, end of terrace cottage in the heart of Hamstreet. The property boasts many period features including exposed beams and brickwork as well as a rear courtyard with outbuilding. The cottage is within close proximity to the village amenities including local pub and stores as well as Ham Street Station.
Accommodation is arranged over three floors and consists of lounge complete with log burner and the fully fitted kitchen to the ground floor. Upstairs to the first floor and you will find the master bedroom with exposed brick feature fireplace along with the family bathroom, up again and the second bedroom is located on the top floor also provides storage in the eaves. Externally the property benefits from the rear courtyard and has an outbuilding.
Call today to arrange your viewing - 01233 622 206
Living Room 13' 6" x 12' 2" ( 4.11m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to front & side, feature log burner with surround, storage heater, tv point, fitted carpet
Kitchen 9' 7" x 9' 4" ( 2.92m x 2.84m )
Window to rear, a run of wall & base units with worktop over and inset stainless steel sink/drainer unit, electric oven with electric hob over, plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge, tiled floor, part tiled walls, understairs storage cupboard
First Floor Landing
Stairs from kitchen, windows to rear & side, fitted carpet
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 12' 2" ( 3.84m x 3.71m )
Windows to rear & side, t.v & telephone points, feature exposed brick fireplace, electric storage heater, fitted carpet
Bathroom / Wc
Window to rear, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, airing cupboard
Bedroom 2 12' 7" x 13' ( 3.84m x 3.96m )
Window to side, eaves storage, electric radiator, fitted carpet
Small courtyard with brick built storage shed
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details