*Price Range £225,000-£250,000* A really good opportunity to purchase a three double bedroom top floor flat in the popular St James area of Tunbridge Wells. The property is in need of modernisation but in our opinion could be made into a very nice home. The property is being sold with no chain.
This three bedroom top floor flat is perfect for buyers who are looking to put their own stamp on a property, whether it be for investment or a home to live in. The property sits within the popular St James area of Tunbridge Wells on a characterful road with good access to both High Brooms station and the town centre which makes it very covenant for many different buyers. Grosvenor & Hilbert Park is within a 0.1 radius which is a great outside space. The property consists of a main hallway running through the middle, kitchen, lounge, three bedrooms and loft space above for storage. Outside you also have a storage shed. The popular spa town of Royal Tunbridge Wells offers a variety and choice of shopping and recreational facilities including the historic Pantiles and High Street area with its selection of cafes/restaurants, boutiques and independent shops. The award winning Royal Victoria Place shopping centre in the centre of town offers national stores/outlets and food court. Leisure facilities include public parks, leisure centres, the Common, numerous parks including Dunorlan with its boating lake and landscaped grounds. A multi-screen cinema and bowling complex situated at the out of town retail parks, and a choice of two theatres within the town centre itself. The mainline train station some one mile distance offers regular services into central London and the South coast.
Storage cupboard, access to loft and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 10' 3" ( 2.84m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with sink/drainer, work surfaces, part tiling, radiator, oven & hob, fridge and storage cupboard.
Lounge 10' 3" x 13' 8" ( 3.12m x 4.17m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom One 8' 11" x 14' 3" ( 2.72m x 4.34m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear and the side, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 13' 5" ( 2.87m x 4.09m )
Double glazed window to the front, blocked fireplace, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' x 13' 5" ( 2.44m x 4.09m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, bath with mixer taps, shower, WC, sink, radiator and part tiling.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details