Please use this form for genuine enquiries only to the Estate Agent representing this property. Please do not use this form for unsolicited marketing, as we do record IP addresses on submission of this form to investigate such activity
IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTMENT... With the housing market moving quickly, this one bedroom apartment offers no forward chain for prospective buyers!
This one bedroom top floor apartment is perfect for someone looking to get onto the housing market in the centre of Maidstone. The property boasts large living room and a large double bedroom along with separate shower room, fitted kitchen and separate WC with basin. aside from fitted carpet on the entrance hallway the apartment is fitted with laminate flooring and the single glazed sash windows offer lots of character. Stunning views are offered from the lounge window over a great deal of Maidstone and the allotments opposite.
Local amenities include all the the shops, pubs and restaurants in the town centre of Maidstone. Travel links are also great as you benefit the three mainline stations all offering links to London terminals and superb access to junction 6 of the M20.
Door to the front. Carpet. Stairs leading to the first floor.
Door to the side. Stairs leading to the first floor.
Lounge 12' 4" x 13' 3" ( 3.76m x 4.04m )
Single glazed sash window to the front. Laminate flooring, radiator, telephone and TV point.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 5' 5" ( 2.90m x 1.65m )
Single glazed sash window to the front. Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, with work surfaces over, stainless steel bowl, electric oven and hob, cookerhood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 12' 4" ( 4.29m x 3.76m )
Single glazed sash window to the rear. Three mirrored built in wardrobes. Laminate flooring.
Single glazed window to the rear. Wash hand basin, low level WC, shower, and part tiling to the walls.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Disclaimer: 0844 numbers are non-geographic which means they are not connected to any specific location, and have a fixed calling rate of 4p per minute from a BT line. Charges from other operators, including mobiles, may vary. The property information displayed on this page has been provided by and is maintained by the listed agent. KentHomes.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of this information or any linked media.
Rental dislaimer: When renting properties administration fees may apply within in England, Northern Ireland or Wales. You can find more details about this by contacting the agent.