Please use this form for genuine enquiries only to the Estate Agent representing this property. Please do not use this form for unsolicited marketing, as we do record IP addresses on submission of this form to investigate such activity
*Price Range £120,000-£130,000* Get onto the property ladder or buy for investment in the south side of Tunbridge Wells! A first floor flat which you can put your own stamp on. Open plan living space and just over a mile to Tunbridge Wells station.
Are you looking for an investment or your first step onto the property ladder in Tunbridge Wells? This first floor, one bedroom purpose built flat is in need of refurbishment but could you give you an opportunity to purchase a property in the south side of town and be within an easy reach of both the Tunbridge Wells train station and the Pantiles. The flat comprises of an entrance hallway, open plan style living/dining area, kitchen area, bedroom and bathroom. The property is situated on the south side of Tunbridge Wells and only 0.8 mile radius to the colonnaded historic Pantiles with its range of shops, restaurants, cookery school and public houses, this in turn leads to the old High Street with its fashion boutiques, home furnishings stores and further restaurants. Treat yourself to high street brands and eateries at the Royal Victoria Place shopping centre and Calverley Road precinct .You can enjoy the grounds & leisure facilities at the numerous parks throughout the town, clubs include the Nevill Cricket and Tennis Club, Tunbridge Wells Sports and Indoor tennis and Neville Golf Club. The town also has a choice of two theatres, a multi screen cinema and bowling complex. The main line train station some 1.1 mile radius provides services into central London, Charing Cross and also the coast.
Lounge 14' 7" x 9' 6" ( 4.45m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the front, storage cupboard, telephone point, TV point and radiator.
Kitchen 10' x 4' 7" ( 3.05m x 1.40m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted kitchen with work surfaces, sink, fridge/freezer, electric oven & hob with cooker hood.
Bedroom One 8' 9" x 7' 7" ( 2.67m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower, WC, extractor fan, sink and part tiled.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Disclaimer: 0844 numbers are non-geographic which means they are not connected to any specific location, and have a fixed calling rate of 4p per minute from a BT line. Charges from other operators, including mobiles, may vary. The property information displayed on this page has been provided by and is maintained by the listed agent. KentHomes.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of this information or any linked media.
Rental dislaimer: When renting properties administration fees may apply within in England, Northern Ireland or Wales. You can find more details about this by contacting the agent.