Please use this form for genuine enquiries only to the Estate Agent representing this property. Please do not use this form for unsolicited marketing, as we do record IP addresses on submission of this form to investigate such activity
A spacious one bedroom park home with open plan kitchen dinning area, lounge and bathroom, gas central heating, garden, veranda with views over the river medway, parking for two cars. The property also comes with mains gas, gas central heating, exclusive fishing rights and mooring available.
Situated in the beautiful and picturesque setting of East Farleigh is a converted one bedroom park home over looking the gorgeous river medway. the property consists of open plan kitchen dinner, lounge, large double bedroom bathroom, garden with a steel shed, lawned and a patio area, veranda overlooking the river, parking for two cars, exclusive fishing rights and mooring available for a small boat. The park home is freehold has mains gas with combi boiler, is council tax band A and has delightful communal grounds. The village of East Farleigh sits just 1 mile from the town centre of Maidstone and also boasts a small selection of local shops and a pubs. A mainline train station also provides links to London and the coast right on your doorstep.
Entrance door to a porch.
Lounge/kitchen 18' 11" x 16' Max ( 5.77m x 4.88m Max )
Double glazed window to the side. Double glazed door. Laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to the front. Modern fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink/drainer, twin gas oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer, breakfast seating area, central heating boiler and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 12' Max ( 3.71m x 3.66m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear. Fitted wardrobes, fitted carpet and radiator.
Double glazed window to the side. Shower, low level WC, wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
Decking area over looking the river. Lawned area. Shed.
Parking for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Disclaimer: 0844 numbers are non-geographic which means they are not connected to any specific location, and have a fixed calling rate of 4p per minute from a BT line. Charges from other operators, including mobiles, may vary. The property information displayed on this page has been provided by and is maintained by the listed agent. KentHomes.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of this information or any linked media.
Rental dislaimer: When renting properties administration fees may apply within in England, Northern Ireland or Wales. You can find more details about this by contacting the agent.