Please use this form for genuine enquiries only to the Estate Agent representing this property. Please do not use this form for unsolicited marketing, as we do record IP addresses on submission of this form to investigate such activity
Fantastic family home in the heart of Gillingham, arranged over three floors this property offers an abundance of space and character throughout. Close to Transport Links
As soon as you open the front door of this wonderful family home you will be blown away by the amount of space and character on offer.
The large kitchen/dining area is the perfect place to entertain the family and friends in and enjoy good food as you catch up on the days events.
Having a full shower room on the ground floor as well as a family bathroom on the first will eradicate the arguments of who gets to use the shower first on busy mornings before work and the school run.
The low maintenance garden area is perfect for those people who want to fire up the barbecue and relax.
As you walk up the stairs the feeling of space is continued with four bedrooms and the family bathroom on the first floor and a large loft room on the second floor that could be used for a number of things including as another bedroom.
The property is located close to the heart of Gillingham with its many shops, restaurants and Cafés, and is less than half a mile away from Gillingham Train Station that offers a high speed service into London St Pancras taking 47 minutes
Lounge 11' 6" x 14' 9" ( 3.51m x 4.50m )
Dining Room 10' 4" x 12' 7" ( 3.15m x 3.84m )
Kitchen 10' 7" x 18' 9" ( 3.23m x 5.71m )
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 15' 5" ( 3.71m x 4.70m )
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.84m x 2.95m )
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 10' 3" ( 3.15m x 3.12m )
Bedroom Four 7' 6" x 6' 7" ( 2.29m x 2.01m )
Bedroom Five/ Loft Room 5' 4" x 5' 2" ( 1.63m x 1.57m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Disclaimer: 0844 numbers are non-geographic which means they are not connected to any specific location, and have a fixed calling rate of 4p per minute from a BT line. Charges from other operators, including mobiles, may vary. The property information displayed on this page has been provided by and is maintained by the listed agent. KentHomes.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of this information or any linked media.
Rental dislaimer: When renting properties administration fees may apply within in England, Northern Ireland or Wales. You can find more details about this by contacting the agent.