CHAIN FREE... This is a stunning opportunity to buy in a well established village near West Malling. The property has been re-furbished and is offered with no forward chain.
The current owner has been very busy transforming this period cottage; the property simply oozes character and charm, retaining some nice features including a lovely beamed ceiling and some gorgeous latch doors.
The scene stealer's are the kitchen and the lounge; both very comfortable rooms which come with their own charms. If someone knocks at the door glance up at the Video Entry System in the lounge, then decide if you want to let the caller in or not; even if you are in bed, use the hand held device to see who is calling. The kitchen is big enough to house a dining/breakfast table where you can tuck into you breakfast before the busy day starts. A utility room as been created too; where the noisy washing machine can be closed off; freeing up space in the kitchen and a great place to store the laundry. The biggest and best change has to be the shower room; a luxurious room where you and your loved one can shower together in the double cubicle!
Pop upstairs and you will be pleasantly surprised by the fact that both bedrooms are doubles; perfect for house sharer's and avoiding any squabbles as to who gets which room.
The area has a real sense of village community; the village King & Queen pub has a superb reputation and serves very good food. Sit in the grounds on a warm Sunday lunchtime tucking into your roast whilst the church bells chime.
Lounge 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front. Fire place, laminate flooring, radiator, telephone and TV point.
Kitchen 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units with work surfaces, stainless steel bowl, sink/drainer, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for dishwasher and laminate flooring.
Door leading to the garden. Central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine and tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Mirrored wardrobe and radiator.
Double glazed window to the side, Shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, full tiling to the walls and heated radiator towel rail.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details