This secluded DETACHED BUNGALOW is nestled away off a private road from East street. With huge potential and scope for a large family home. TO ARRANGE A VIEWING PLEASE CALL CONNELLS IN WEST MALLING ON 01732 874990.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get into the beautiful village of Addington . With picturesque scenery you would imagine having to travel great lengths to visit the shops... The village sits within a belt of glorious countryside just minutes away from West Malling, with its eclectic mix of boutiques, pubs and restaurants. Maidstone is also a short drive away.
The House is full of bright spacious rooms, especially the open plan lounge/diner which opens out in to the landscaped garden, great for entertaining family and guests! The main entrance up to the property has a beautiful front garden with views of the North Downs. The property also boasts three double bedrooms, single bedroom, family bathroom, en-suite, kitchen ,lounge/diner. This all adds up to a fantastic family home that must be viewed.
Outside of the property it boasts beautiful garden space, double garage, parking to the front of the garage, green house, chicken pen.
Double glazed door to the front. Doors leading to all rooms.
Bedroom One 13' x 11' ( 3.96m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Doors leading to the en-suite.
Double glazed window to the side. fully tiled. Bath. Mixer taps. Shower cubicle. WC. Bidet. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 11' ( 3.81m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Walk in cupboard. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 11' 4" ( 3.28m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to the side. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom Four/study 11' 4" x 8' 2" ( 3.45m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the side. Radiator, Telephone point. TV point. Fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Bath. Mixer taps. Shower cubicle. Extractor fan. Fully tiling. Fitted carpet.
Kitchen 14' 7" x 10' 8" ( 4.45m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to the front. Fitted kitchen. Fully tiled. Work surfaces. Electric oven. Gas hob. Integrated dishwasher and washing machine. Space for Fridge/Freezer. Boiler. Floor tiling.
Lounge/diner 29' 2" x 17' ( 8.89m x 5.18m )
Double glazed window to the front, side and sliding patio doors to the rear leading into the garden. Free standing wood-burning stove. Wall lights. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to the rear. Fully tiled. WC. sink with mixer taps. Radiator.
Large secluded landscaped garden. Patio area. laid lawn. Side access both sides of the property. Green house. Chicken pen. Two garden sheds.
Pea shingle with shrubs and views across the North Downs. Access to the front of the property.
Double Garage 23' 7" x 23' 7" ( 7.19m x 7.19m )
Power. Light. Up and over doors. Window to the side. Door from the garden.
Parking for up to four cars
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details