**GUIDE PRICE £375,000 - £400,000** A FOUR bedroom townhouse found in a SOUGHT AFTER location within close proximity to Canterbury City Centre with TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, an en suite to master bedroom, an additional family bathroom, as well as ALLOCATED PARKING. View now!
*GUIDE PRICE £375,000 - £400,000*
A FOUR bedroom townhouse found in a SOUGHT AFTER location within close proximity to Canterbury's City Centre with TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, an en suite to master bedroom, plus an additional family bathroom. With ALLOCATED PARKING, this property should be viewed to fully appreciate what's on offer!
Entrance door to the front, understairs cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring, stairs to the first floor.
Suite comprising of low level w.c, wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator, inset spotlights to the ceiling.
Lounge 15' x 10' ( 4.57m x 3.05m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side, radiator, television point, telephone point.
Dining Room 9' x 7' 8" ( 2.74m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, television point, laminate flooring, archway to kitchen.
Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units, stainless steel one a half bowl sink and drainer, work surfaces over, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, space for oven, enclosed central heating boiler, inset spotlights to the ceiling, double glazed windows to the front and side, archway to dining room.
Stairs from the ground floor, stairs to second floor.
Bedroom One 15' x 10' 10" ( 4.57m x 3.30m )
Double glazed windows to the rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
En Suite To Bedroom One
Suite comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level w.c, extractor fan, double glazed obscured window to the side, radiator, inset spotlights to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 15' x 9' ( 4.57m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 12' 3" ( 3.23m x 3.73m )
Second floor, double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobe, loft access, radiator, television point.
Bedroom Four 15' x 8' 10" ( 4.57m x 2.69m )
Second floor, double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Second floor, suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, wash hand basin, low level w.c, shaver point, extractor fan, part tiled, heated towel rail, double glazed obscured window to the front.
To The Outside
Allocated parking for one vehicle.
Leaving the Connells office in Castle Street, take the first exit off the roundabout and follow the ring road, at the next roundabout take the second exit straight over. At the next roundabout take the third exit onto the New Dover Road, continue to the traffic lights, turn right onto Upper Chantry Lane and Flagstaff Court is on your left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details