A two double bedroom ground floor flat in the popular St Johns area of Tunbridge Wells. The property is a period conversion which use to house the school workers, it boasts lots of character throughout. Benefits include communal patio area and a parking area.
Located in the St Johns area of Tunbridge Wells this two bedroom halls adjoining ground floor flat sits within a converted period building and on a private estate. The property is within an easy 0.3 mile walk to a wide range of local shops. A 0.7 mile walk will get you to the town centre where you have access to the train station and a much bigger variety of amenities. The property consists of a lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. It has over 9 ft. high ceilings throughout. The property has direct access onto the communal patio area from the second bedroom which is a great benefit in our opinion. It also has access to the parking area within Hamilton Estate which works on a first come first serve basis. The St Johns area is a popular residential quarter of Tunbridge Wells. It has an excellent mix of independent retailers including both Sainsburys and Tesco metro stores, M&S food store, restaurants and public houses. There is a range of schooling in the area including primary schools, secondary and grammar schools including TWGG, Bennett Memorial and Skinners.
Radiator and storage cupboard with plumbing for washing machine & dryer.
Lounge 11' 2" x 15' 4" ( 3.40m x 4.67m )
Single glazed window to the front, fire place, TV point, alcove cupboard & shelving, radiator.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 8' 10" ( 2.49m x 2.69m )
Single glazed window to the rear, fitted kitchen with wood worktops, sink/drainer, fridge/freezer, electric oven & hob and part tiling.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 11' 11" ( 3.53m x 3.63m )
Three single glazed windows all to the front, fitted wardrobes, fire place and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 11' ( 3.20m x 3.35m )
Double glazed patio doors to the side which lead onto communal patio area, alcove cupboard & shelving and radiator.
Single glazed window to the rear, bath with mixer taps, shower, WC, basin, part tiled with ceiling lights and radiator.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details