Modern apartments ideal for Investment and First time buyers. Central Ashford location and only 0.3 miles from Ashford International Station. HELP TO BUY SCHEME AVAILABLE**.
Elwick House is a unique development of 15 one-bedroom and three studio apartments located within central Ashford, designed to a high specification, including bespoke Magnet kitchens and porcelain tiling to the bathrooms. Better still, it is located in an area of Ashford currently undergoing impressive regeneration and is also only 0.3miles from Ashford Intl train station. Further commuter links include the M20 which connects Kent toward London and the continent.
Within the town, there is a wealth of shops, boutiques and restaurants with the well-known McArthur Glen Ashford designer shopping outlet just a short distance away.
Ashford Intl to St Pancras has been described as London's most envied commuter route, and taking approx. 38 minutes by High Speed Rail it's easy to see why. Head in the opposite direction from Ashford International Station and you can be in Paris Gare du Nord in just 112 minutes. Brussels is 90 minutes away, and Lille just under an hour.
* Bespoke Magnet kitchens with high-gloss units, concealed LED lighting and timber
* Chrome mixer taps
* Indesit Electric or induction hobs, electric ovens and integrated washer/dryers
* Quality, compact bathroom design
* Contemporary porcelain tiling
* Modern Chrome fixtures
* Designer vanity unit and illuminated mirror
* Practical, discreet storage areas in living room and bedroom
* Engineered hardwood flooring throughout
* Safe and secure, with video entry intercom system
* Modern and well-insulated, with new high-specification aluminium-framed double glazing
* EPC rating C and Environmental Impact rating B, exceeding current requirements
All information has been taken from the developers brochure and is subject to verification. Please note all interior photographs are taken from the Show Home. **HELP TO BUY SCHEME AVAILABLE - SUBJECT TO ELIGIBILITY.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details