Gravesend includes the river frontage from the PLA site in Royal Pier Road, eastwards as far as the lock and Canal Basin.
Chantry heritage centre which is close and is one of the town's most striking features, New Tavern Fort; built in 1779/80, a poignant reminder of the role long played by Gravesend in the defence of the realm, as are the indicators of the Tudor blockhouse near the Canal Basin and the remains of another in front of the Royal Clarendon Hotel.
Gravesend is an ancient town in North West Kent situated 21 miles (35 km) east south-east of Charing Cross (central London) on the south bank of the Thames Estuary and opposite Tilbury in Essex.
A Thames Gateway commuter town and has witnessed rejuvenation since the advent of High Speed train services via Gravesend and Ebbsfleet International railway stations.
6.50m x 3.30m (21'4 x 10'10)
2.92m x 2.36m (9'7 x 7'9 )
2.36m x 2.26m (7'9 x 7'5)
4.14m x 3.20m (13'7 x 10'6)
3.18m x 2.54m (10'5 x 8'4)
2.92m x 2.36m (9'7 x 7'9)