Please use this form for genuine enquiries only to the Estate Agent representing this property. Please do not use this form for unsolicited marketing, as we do record IP addresses on submission of this form to investigate such activity
• EXTRA CARE HOUSING - INDEPENDENT LIVING FOR THE OVER 55'S
• Built in 2016 - 1 bedroom
• Independent Living scheme with on-site care staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, non-resident management staff and community alarm service
• Other facilities include; Lift to all floors, a communal lounge, communal garden and assisted bathing facilities
• Tenure(s): Leasehold (Social landlord)
OPEN DAY ON WEDNESDAY 16TH AUGUST BETWEEN 10AM AND 2PM. Hale Court includes 1 & 2 bedroom apartments which provides residents with their own individually furnished space independence of living in their own space, companionship, support and care for those who may require it.
EXTRA CARE HOUSING PROVIDING INDEPEDNENT LIVING FOR THE OVER 55'S
Hale Court includes 1 and 2 bedroom apartments which provides residents with the independence of living in their own apartment with companionship and support and the ability to provide care for those who require this. There are facilities to be able to provide an individually personalised care package for anybody who requires additional assistance by our dedicated team of experienced and trained staff.
The town of Royal Tunbridge Wells with its rich heritage and wealth of historic attractions has become a very popular place to live. The ever popular St Johns quarter offers local residents a choice of amenities including a Local Sainsbury's, bakers, chemist, newsagents and numerous coffee houses.
The local park in St Johns provides a pleasant place to take a stroll or entertain the grandchildren in the children's play area. Further facilities can be found in Tunbridge Wells town centre itself featuring Royal Victoria Shopping Centre with its High Street brands and food court; Calverley Road precinct with a mix of shops and coffee houses.
The famous colonnaded historic Pantiles area offers a variety of restaurants, shops, boutiques and public houses. A wide range of entertainment can be found in the area with a choice of two theatres, a multi-screen cinema and numerous social and sport clubs.
Living / Dining Room
The kitchens are Howdens with induction hood, S/S oven and extract canopy provided
A Hoover washer/dryer is also provided
Double glazed windows
Tunstall warden call system - with 24 hour on site monitoring
Shower/Full wet room
Communal Dining and Lounge area
All information has been taken from the developers brochure and is subject to verification. Please note all interior photographs are taken from the Show Home.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Disclaimer: 0844 numbers are non-geographic which means they are not connected to any specific location, and have a fixed calling rate of 4p per minute from a BT line. Charges from other operators, including mobiles, may vary. The property information displayed on this page has been provided by and is maintained by the listed agent. KentHomes.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of this information or any linked media.
Rental dislaimer: When renting properties administration fees may apply within in England, Northern Ireland or Wales. You can find more details about this by contacting the agent.