Situated in a town centre location in Tunbridge Wells. This well presented modern two bedroom apartment is ideal for buyers looking to get on the property ladder and who want easy access to local amenities and the train station. Benefits include an allocated parking space and no chain.
Located in a town centre location this modern two bedroom first floor apartment is well presented and we believe to be ready to move into. The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, an open plan lounge/dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property offers good access to local amenities and comes with a very convenient off street parking space. The town of Royal Tunbridge Wells is a large town with a rich history and offers a comprehensive range of shopping facilities. Treat yourself to high street brands and eateries at the Royal Victoria Place shopping centre and Calverley Road precinct famous historic Pantiles area is home to specialist and antique shops, open air cafes, bars and restaurants, as well as having events throughout the year. You can enjoy the grounds & leisure facilities at the numerous parks throughout the town, clubs include the Nevill Cricket and Tennis Club, Tunbridge Wells Sports and Indoor tennis and Neville Golf Club. The town also has a choice of two theatres, a multi screen cinema and bowling complex. The main line train station offers services into central London, Charing Cross and also the coast.
Side facing door, fuse box, radiator.
Lounge 15' 4" x 14' 10" ( 4.67m x 4.52m )
Two front facing double glazed windows, two radiators, telephone and televsion points.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.57m )
Fitted kitchen with covered work surfaces, front facing double glazed window, elecric oven, electric hob, fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 9' 10" x 11' 5" ( 3.00m x 3.48m )
Rear facing double glazed window, radiator, television point, wallpaper feature wall.
Bedroom Two 4' 10" x 7' 8" ( 1.47m x 2.34m )
Rear facing double glazed window ,radiator.
WC, radiator, bath/mixer taps. shower.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details