Guide Price £250,000 - £270,000. Two bedroom first floor maisonette with private entrance into property, garage (en-bloc), section of rear garden and communal grounds. Located in highly sought after location in Tunbridge Wells.
This two bedroom first floor maisonette has much more than first meets the eye with it benefitting from its own entrance, has the use of communal grounds and a private section of rear garden and has a garage (en-bloc).
The property is situated on the highly regarded Culverden Down and is approximately 1/5 mile from local amenities found on St Johns Road. Tunbridge Wells town centre and Royal Victoria Place is less than 3/4 mile from the property. Tunbridge Wells main line station is around 1 mile distance.
Within the local area there are many other places of interest, such as Trinity Theatre, many good restaurants and a wide selection of recognised shops & stores, as well as interesting independent shops, many of which are located in the historic Pantiles.
The green spaces of Calverley Park & Tunbridge Wells common are also in the local vicinity.
Footpath beside communal lawns leading to private entrance, located to left hand side of building.
Glazed doors to front & rear aspects. Radiator. Stairs to first floor landing.
Radiator. Loft access (buyers should check ownership of the loft as may have only access rights).
Lounge 14' 6" x 13' 8" ( 4.42m x 4.17m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fireplace surround & hearth with gas fire. Radiator.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 8' 4" ( 2.87m x 2.54m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units. Work surfaces. One & a half bowl sink unit with drainer. Integral oven, hob and extractor hood systems. Plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 7" ( 3.48m x 3.23m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear aspects. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 7' 3" ( 2.84m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Two double fitted wardrobes and storage cupboard with shelving. Radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of panel enclosed bath with shower attachment over. Wash hand basin. W/c. Airing cupboard housing boiler system.
Communal Front Lawns
Well maintained lawns to front of property.
Private section of garden located to rear of building. Also benefits with brick built storage unit located close to rear exit from property.
Single garage en-bloc. Accessed via Reynolds Lane.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details