Please use this form for genuine enquiries only to the Estate Agent representing this property. Please do not use this form for unsolicited marketing, as we do record IP addresses on submission of this form to investigate such activity
Two bedroom retirement apartment
Sought after location
Joseph Conrad House is a well maintained retirement apartment. The property is on the first floor: comprises of hall, two bedrooms, lounge/diner, kitchen and bathroom. There are double glazed windows and gas fired central heating. Note the property is being sold with no onward chain and is suitable for buyers aged 60 years and over. We understand that a 70% share of the equity is being sold and the remaining 30% is to be held by the management company. A new 60 year lease will be created for the new incoming owner.
Disclaimer: 0844 numbers are non-geographic which means they are not connected to any specific location, and have a fixed calling rate of 4p per minute from a BT line. Charges from other operators, including mobiles, may vary. The property information displayed on this page has been provided by and is maintained by the listed agent. KentHomes.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of this information or any linked media.
Rental dislaimer: When renting properties administration fees may apply within in England, Northern Ireland or Wales. You can find more details about this by contacting the agent.