IDEAL INVESTMENT WITH NO CHAIN! An opportunity to purchase this student let property with TENANTS SECURED FOR 2017-18. Don't miss out on this four bedroom terraced home with a rear garden that also benefits from being within close proximity to the Uni of Kent & Canterbury's vibrant city centre.
IDEAL INVESTMENT WITH NO CHAIN! An opportunity to purchase this student let property WITH TENANTS SECURED FOR 2017-18. Don't miss out on this four bedroom terraced house with a rear garden that also benefits from being within close proximity to the Uni of Kent & Canterbury's vibrant city centre.
Single glazed door and window to the front, ceramic tiled flooring.
Double glazed door to the front, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 15' 8" x 12' 8" ( 4.78m x 3.86m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear leading to conservatory, wooden effect flooring, radiator.
Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units, stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer, work surfaces over, splashback tiling, space for cooker, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, single glazed door to the rear leading to conservatory.
Conservatory 13' 4" x 6' 3" ( 4.06m x 1.91m )
UPVC construction conservatory, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed windows to the rear and side, double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 8' 6" x 10' ( 2.59m x 3.05m )
(Ground floor) Double glazed window to the front, radiator, wooden effect flooring.
Stairs from ground floor, doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom Two 10' x 11' 5" ( 3.05m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, wooden effect flooring, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 6' 8" ( 3.51m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, wooden effect flooring, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Four 7' 7" x 9' 1" ( 2.31m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, wooden effect flooring.
Suite comprising of panelled bath with shower attachment over, low level w.c, wash hand basin, cupboard housing boiler, fully tiled, radiator, double glazed window to the rear.
To The Outside
Garden to the rear mainly laid to lawn with fenced boundaries.
Leaving the University of Kent from Giles Lane, turn right onto St Stephens Hill, then turn left onto Downs Road, which becomes Tenterden Drive.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details