*GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £250,000* A THREE BEDROOM mid terraced home situated within 1 & 1/2 miles of the Canterbury West Train Station with NO CHAIN! Comprising lounge, fitted kitchen, dining room & shower room. This property benefits from FRONT & REAR GARDENS and a DRIVEWAY.
Fantastic opportunity to purchase this THREE bedroom mid terraced home situated within 1 & 1/2 miles of the Canterbury West Train Station with NO CHAIN! Comprising lounge, fitted kitchen, dining room & shower room. This property not only benefits from FRONT & REAR GARDENS, but also a DRIVEWAY.
Double glazed entrance door to the front, double glazed window to the front, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 12' 8" x 10' 4" ( 3.86m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the front, gas fireplace with back boiler, double glass panel doors leading to the dining room.
Dining Room 10' 6" x 8' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, doorway to kitchen, double glass panel doors leading to the lounge.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 10' 3" ( 2.72m x 3.12m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units, stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer, splashback tiling, work surfaces over, space for oven, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, double glazed window to the rear, double glazed door to the rear leading to the rear garden.
Stairs from ground floor, loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 10' 1" ( 3.86m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe, airing cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.99m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.43m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Suite comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level w.c, extractor fan, part tiled, radiator, double glazed window to the rear.
To The Outside
Garden to the rear mainly laid to lawn with paved terrace seating area, mature shrubs, trees and plants, brick built storage shed with window to the side, outside w.c, fenced boundaries, side access from the front.
Garden to the front, mainly laid to lawn, matures shrubs, brick boundary, gated side access to the rear.
Driveway to the front providing off street parking.
Leave Connells office in Castle Street, proceed to the end of the road and take the right hand turning off the roundabout onto the Rheims Way towards London then the first left turn off the next two roundabouts turning into Knight Avenue. Squire Avenue is the third turning on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details