***GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £190,000*** OVER 55's EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY - Positioned in the heart of WYE this TWO BEDROOM house benefits from its idyllic VILLAGE LOCATION and is conveniently placed for the library and local BUS ROUTES. CALL CONNELLS ASHFORD TODAY - 01233 622 206
Kempes Place in Wye is an exclusive development for the over 55's only and is conveniently placed for all the amenities the village of Wye has to offer including the library and local shops. What's more, this spacious property is located on a bus route linking you to the bigger towns such as Ashford and the historic cathedral city of Canterbury, whilst the train station provides a regular service into London in around 40 minutes and the Continent in a few hours.
Accommodation is arranged over two floors and includes the lounge, dining room and kitchen as well as the bathroom to the ground floor whilst upstairs you will find both bedrooms. Externally the property appreciates the well maintained communal garden as well as a parking area for residents. Whats more, the property is wheelchair accessible due to the gentle ramps and pathways.
Call Connells Ashford today for your viewing appointment - 01233 622 206
Double glazed door to front, radiator, tiled floor
Lounge 10' 9" x 19' 4" ( 3.28m x 5.89m )
Double glazed window to front, telephone point, wall lights, radiator, understairs cupboard, fitted carpet
Dining Room 9' 10" x 12' 10" ( 3.00m x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to front, television point, radiator, fitted carpet
Kitchen 10' 9" x 5' 9" ( 3.28m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, gas hob, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, floor tiles, central heating boiler in storage cupboard
Double glazed Velux window, eaves storage
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 13' 4" ( 3.28m x 4.06m )
Double glazed Velux window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, telephone point, fitted carpet, restricted head height
Bedroom Two 16' 5" max x 9' 9" max ( 5.00m max x 2.97m max )
Accessed via Bedroom One. Double glazed Velux window to front, radiator, television point, fitted carpet, restricted head height.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin, shaver point, radiator
Direct access out into the communal garden
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details