*Price Range £250,000-£275,000* This apartment is situated in an impressive building in a sought after road, in this popular village. Come and admire the high ceilings, the bay window in the lounge/diner, modern kitchen and bathroom. Communal gardens, off street parking and visitors parking.
First Time Buyers or downsizing? This impressive building is situated in a prime location in Southborough village, on the outskirts of Tunbridge Wells town. It offers a great opportunity to purchase a first floor apartment with character features and charm.The apartment comprises of entrance hall, an impressive lounge/diner with its high ceiling and bay window which adds extra character to the room. The two bedrooms, provide ideal space for family and friends to stay, especially useful when entertaining. Cooking in the kitchen should be a delight with its variety of cupboards, work space, built in hob and oven. This apartment also has the added benefit of having off street parking, visitors parking and a communal garden.
Situation-Southborough village has a range of amenities and shops, including the butchers, post office and library plus local restaurants and pubs. For leisure pursuits it also has the Common, Pennington Park with its childrens playground and tennis courts and The Ridgewaye. The popular spa town of Tunbridge Wells town centre some 2.1 miles distant offers further shopping facilities including the Royal Victoria Shopping Centre, the historic Pantiles, restaurants, bars, coffee houses. Due to its central location, there is a choice of train stations both in Tunbridge Wells and Tonbridge town centres, providing services into central London and the coast.
The property is approached via a front driveway & parking area with steps leading to raised entrance.
Communal raised ground floor entrance and stairs leading to 1st floor landing. Door into flat.
Lounge 20' 11" x 14' 8" ( 6.38m x 4.47m )
Large bay window to front aspect. Recessed spotlights. Access into kitchen area.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 6' 2" ( 2.84m x 1.88m )
Sash window, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink/drainer, chimney style cooker hood, oven, hob, space for washing machine and dishwasher.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 12' 9" ( 3.91m x 3.89m )
Window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" widens to 9'9" x 7' 11" widens to 9' 5" ( 2.72m widens to 9'9" x 2.41m widens to 9' 5" )
Window to rear aspect. Recessed spotlights.
Window to rear, bath with mixer taps and shower over, shower screen, wash hand basin with mixer tap over, w.c, heated towel rail.
Lawn, shrubs and private shed.
Space for one car and visitors parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details