Please use this form for genuine enquiries only to the Estate Agent representing this property. Please do not use this form for unsolicited marketing, as we do record IP addresses on submission of this form to investigate such activity
• Located within the student village of Parham Road
• One Bedroom & One Shower Room
• Secure card access
• Communal access to kitchen and social living area
• No Chain
**GUIDE PRICE £60,000 - £70,000** One Bedroom STUDENT POD rented out for the next academic year, located within the student village of Parham Road. This pod has secure card access & includes a SHOWER ROOM with access to a communal kitchen and social living area. NO ONWARD CHAIN!
**GUIDE PRICE £60,000 - £70,000**
One Bedroom STUDENT POD rented out for the next academic year, located within the student village of Parham Road. This pod has secure card access and includes a SHOWER ROOM with access to a communal kitchen and social living area. NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Bedroom 8' 4" x 9' 7" ( 2.54m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, television point, secure card access to front entrance door.
Suite comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level w.c, shaver point, extractor fan.
Communal social living area and kitchen.
Leaving Canterbury on the A28 towards Sturry and Ramsgate, follow on for Sturry Road. Turn left onto Parham Road.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Disclaimer: 0844 numbers are non-geographic which means they are not connected to any specific location, and have a fixed calling rate of 4p per minute from a BT line. Charges from other operators, including mobiles, may vary. The property information displayed on this page has been provided by and is maintained by the listed agent. KentHomes.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of this information or any linked media.
Rental dislaimer: When renting properties administration fees may apply within in England, Northern Ireland or Wales. You can find more details about this by contacting the agent.