Three bedroom semi detached property with separate garage and off street parking. Perfect for an investor or first time buyer. updating and modernisation required.
A three bedroom semi detached property located in a sought after area of Vinters park, within the catchment area of the popular Invicta Girls Grammar, Valley park and East Borough Primary School. The property comprises of entrance hallway, lounge/diner and kitchen, and to the first floor, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally a well established low maintenance rear garden, with side access to the garage and off street parking.
Double glazed door and window to the front. Fitted carpet.
Stairs leading to the first floor landing. Fitted carpet and radiator. Door to the lounge.
Lounge 24' 5" Max x 12' 9" Max ( 7.44m Max x 3.89m Max )
Double glazed window to the front. Double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden. Storage cupboard, fitted carpet and two radiators. Door to the kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, bowl,sink/drainer, electric oven and hob, extractor fan, plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, full tiling to the walls and tiled flooring. Door leading to the rear garden.
Double glazed window to the side. Stairs leading from the entrance hall. Loft access and airing cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 9' 7" Into Wardrobes ( 3.86m x 2.92m Into Wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the front. Fitted wardrobe, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" into recess x 9' 5" ( 3.53m into recess x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Fitted carpet and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 6' 4" Plus Door Recess ( 2.18m x 1.93m Plus Door Recess )
Double glazed window to the front. Fitted carpet, storage cupboard and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Bath with showerover, wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator, full tiling to the walls and vinyl flooring.
Laid to lawn with shrubs and flower. Side access.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area. Trees and shrubs, Shed.
Up and over door.
Off street parking for up to two cars.
The Vendor of this property is an employee of the Connells Group.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details