*Price Range 500,000 - 525,000* With over 1800 sq ft & accommodation over three floors and spacious living/entertaining spaces, this four bedroom period home is certain to appeal to many buyers. Also has the benefit of off street parking, a utility room and 2 bath/shower rooms.
Situated to the north east of Tunbridge Wells in the increasingly popular High Brooms area is this larger than average four bedroom end of terraced period house. The location is ideal for commuters and offers access to High Brooms station, with a regular service to London Bridge/ Charing Cross and to the south coast. Within the immediate locality there is a selection of convenient stores, takeaway outlets, local parks and a wide range of schools including St Matthews and St Johns Primary Schools. Tunbridge Wells Boys Grammar, St Gregory's Catholic School, Skinners School and Tunbridge Wells Girls Grammar can be found in the St Johns area.
The Tunbridge Wells town centre is within 1.5 mile distant, shopping facilities include the Royal Victoria Shopping Centre, boutiques, restaurants and the famous historic Pantiles. Leisure facilities include numerous parks, the Common, golf and sports clubs. The property is also conveniently situated for access to the A21 which in turn links to the M25.
The property is a spacious four bedroom end of terrace period property. Has approximately 1800sq ft of floor space with a good balance of living/entertaining and bedrooms to suit a growing or larger family!
Entrance to front into hallway.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Door into living room.
Lounge/dining Area Irregular Shaped Room 24' 2" x 13' ( 7.37m x 3.96m)
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects. Exposed wood floor boards. Radiator. Door into Kitchen/Breakfast room.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 16' 1" x 9' 6" ( 4.90m x 2.90m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of base and wall mounted units. Solid wood work surfaces. Tiled splashbacks. One and a half bowl ceramic sink and integral drainer unit. Space for range style cooker and fridge/freezer. Breakfast bar. Tiled flooring. Double glazed windows to rear and side aspects.
Family/entertaining Room 34' 6" x 10' 2" extending to 15' 3" ( 10.52m x 3.10m extending to 4.65m )
Wood flooring. Recessed spot lights. Storage cupboard. Bi-fold doors into garden.
Utility/laundry Room 7' 9" x 6' ( 2.36m x 1.83m )
Space & plumbing for washing machine and dryer.
Shower cubicle. W/c.
Bedroom One 15' 9" x 10' 9" ( 4.80m x 3.28m )
Double glazed windows to front & side aspects. Storage cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' 3" ( 3.73m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom Four 10' 4" x 8' 3" ( 3.15m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to side aspect.
Three piece suite comprising of bath with shower system over. Wash hand basin. W/c. Heated towel rail. Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 14' x 12' 7" ( 4.27m x 3.84m )
Lawn, decking and pation areas. Side access.
Off Street Parking
Driveway to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details