Please use this form for genuine enquiries only to the Estate Agent representing this property. Please do not use this form for unsolicited marketing, as we do record IP addresses on submission of this form to investigate such activity
• Situated in a popular residential location close to amenities
• Driveway providing ample parking and a detached garage
• South facing 90ft length open aspect rear garden backing onto woodland
• Walking distance to the town centre and mainline railway station
• Offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN
An extended two bedroom semi-detached bungalow situated in a popular residential location close to the town centre and within walking distance of the mainline station. Benefitting from a long driveway, a detached garage, a south facing 90ft length rear garden backing onto woodland and offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
Disclaimer: 0844 numbers are non-geographic which means they are not connected to any specific location, and have a fixed calling rate of 4p per minute from a BT line. Charges from other operators, including mobiles, may vary. The property information displayed on this page has been provided by and is maintained by the listed agent. KentHomes.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of this information or any linked media.
Rental dislaimer: When renting properties administration fees may apply within in England, Northern Ireland or Wales. You can find more details about this by contacting the agent.