Please use this form for genuine enquiries only to the Estate Agent representing this property. Please do not use this form for unsolicited marketing, as we do record IP addresses on submission of this form to investigate such activity
• Four double bedroom detached chalet style bungalow in a semi-rural position
• Situated on a large plot with an open rear aspect backing onto paddocks
• Versatile open plan kitchen/breakfast room with a separate utility & shower room
• Triple aspect L-shaped sitting room with an open fireplace
• Driveway providing ample off road parking and a detached garage to the side
• Offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN
An opportunity to purchase a four double bedroom detached chalet bungalow in a semi-rural position with an open aspect large rear garden backing onto paddocks with further land available to purchase by separate negotiations . Benefitting from a master bedroom en-suite bathroom, a gated driveway providing ample off road parking and a large detached garage to the side.
Disclaimer: 0844 numbers are non-geographic which means they are not connected to any specific location, and have a fixed calling rate of 4p per minute from a BT line. Charges from other operators, including mobiles, may vary. The property information displayed on this page has been provided by and is maintained by the listed agent. KentHomes.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of this information or any linked media.
Rental dislaimer: When renting properties administration fees may apply within in England, Northern Ireland or Wales. You can find more details about this by contacting the agent.