CONNELLS ESTATE AGENTS bring to market this THREE BEDROOM DETACHED home in the popular village of WOODCHURCH, the home has ample living space with separate dining room to lounge and a well presented garden. Call Connells on 01233 622206 to arrange your viewing.
CONNELLS ESTATE AGENTS bring to market this THREE BEDROOM DETACHED home in the popular village of WOODCHURCH, the home has ample living space with separate dining room to lounge and a well presented garden. Previously a four bedroom the owners have knocked though on bedroom one to give it a dressing area whilst retaining two doors for access the house also has a garage and parking for multiple cars. Call Connells on 01233 622206 to arrange your viewing.
Single glazed door to front, radiator and under stairs cupboard.
WC, wash hand basin and double glazed window to front.
Lounge 21' 11" x 11' 4" ( 6.68m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to side, double glazed patio doors to garden, radiator, and electric fire.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 11' 3" ( 3.73m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio doors to garden, radiator and tel/ TV point.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 9' 3" ( 2.77m x 2.82m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall/ base units, sink with drainer, electric hob/ oven with cooker hood, fridge, work surfaces and double glazed window to front.
Bedroom One 8' 4" excludes dressing area x 14' 7" excludes dressing area ( 2.54m excludes dressing area x 4.45m excludes dressing area )
Double glazed window to rear, dressing area with built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 8' 5" ( 4.17m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 5' 8" ( 2.92m x 1.73m )
Double glazed window to front.
Bath with mixer taps and shower overhead, wash hand basin, WC, radiator and double glazed window to front.
Power, lighting and up and over doors.
Well presented garden with mainly lawn also housing a summer house and shed.
Bedroom one has been knocked through as this use to be two bedrooms, this now accommodates a large dressing area with built in wardrobes.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details