*Price Range £230,000 - £250,000* Are you looking for a property close to a train station? This purpose built, two bedroom, top floor apartment is just 0.3 miles away from the station and could be just what you're looking for. The property also benefits from an allocated off road parking space.
This two double bedroom, modern style apartment sits on the top floor of this purpose built development in High Brooms. The property is within easy reach of local amenities and the High Broom train station making it an ideal buy for first time buyers or investors. The apartment comprises of a lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. A convenient allocated parking space is also included with the property. Situated approximately a quarter mile from High Brooms station with its commuter services to London Bridge/Cannon Street within the hour. Also within the locality are a selection of local shops and convenience stores, local Primary schools include St Johns and St Matthews and there are numerous secondary schools in the St Johns area. Drive down the road and you will find the Knights Park shopping centre with its mix of supermarkets, multiplex cinema and bowling. Further shopping can be found in the town centre itself where you will find the amenities that the popular spa town has to offer, including the Royal Victoria Place shopping centre, restaurants, bars, boutiques and specialist shops down the High Street and the historic Pantiles area. The property is also conveniently situated for access to the A21 which in turn links to the M25.
Front door to the side, storage cupboards.
Lounge 9' 7" x 14' 4" ( 2.92m x 4.37m )
Front facing double glazed window, radiator, television and telephone points.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 8' 10" ( 2.54m x 2.69m )
Fitted kitchen with covered work surfaces, sink/drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker- hood, fridge/freezer, plumbing WM, smooth tile effect, open serving hatch, door to hallway.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.30m )
Front and side facing double glazed windows, electric radiator, television point.
Bedroom Two 8' 4" x 10' 10" ( 2.54m x 3.30m )
Side facing double glazed window, radiator.
Shower cubicle, WC, extractor fan, wash hand basin, partly tiled.
Allocated parking space located in the residents parking area to the front of the building.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details