This truly exceptional detached property really is your ideal family home. The property boats downstairs living space with two outstanding sized recpetion rooms. Stunning garden. Call Connells to secure your viewing!
This olde worlde village possesses an interesting collection of period properties and an historic church. Local amenities include schools, public houses, East Malling railway station (Victoria Line) is short walk and access to the M20 motorway is about 2 miles away.
Located in a quiet leafy Lane, where all the homes are very individual and just on the cusp of the countryside; this large detached chalet bungalow is a home that offers fantastic accommodation over two floors. The current owner has lived and rented the bungalow for 15 years. With generous living spaces downstairs it covers two good sized reception rooms, kitchen, cloakroom , bedroom one with dressing room and en-suite. Upstairs also offers three bedrooms and the family bathroom. At the front of the property there is a driveway with off road parking for several cars and at the rear there is a very pretty enclosed rear garden.
Step leading to front door, red quarry tiles.
Door to the front, radiator and fitted carpet.
Two double glazed windows to the front. radiators, marble step to front of fireplace, niche in wall with chrome surround, open flame coal fire, TV point, telephone point, fitted carpet.
Double glazed patio doors and window to the rear, gas fire place, radiators, telephone point, TV point, fitted carpet.
Two double glazed windows to the rear, fitted kitchen, sink, drainer, Tiling, electric oven, electric hob, extractor fan, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, radiator, ceramic floor tiling, door leading to rear garden.
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, fitted carpet, Arche through to dressing room:
Double glazed window to the side, radiator, Three large fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, fitted carpet, door leading to en-suite:
Bath, mixer taps, shower, shower screen, low level WC, hand basin and pedestal, cupboard space, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring.
Double glazed velux window, fitted carpet.
Restricted head height, double glazed velux window to rear, radiator, TV point, fitted carpet.
Restricted head height, double glazed window to the rear, radiator, TV point, TV aerial, fitted carpet.
Double glazed velux window to the rear, built in wardrobe.
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, bath, mixer taps, shower head, extractor fan, wc, part tiling.
lawn area to centre, borders with mature shrubs, outside tap.
Patio are, laid lawn, mature shrubs, side access with gate to front garden and drive, Door leading garage.
Power, light, electric up and over door, another door also leading to rear garden.
Block paved drive to garage and curved area round to front dawn, parking for up to three cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details