BUNGALOW FOUND IN A CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF LITTLEBOURNE. Offering two bedrooms, a lounge, fitted kitchen, bathroom and a good sized conservatory. To fully appreciate the location and condition of this home arrange your viewing by contacting Connells Canterbury.
BUNGALOW FOUND IN A CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF LITTLEBOURNE. This semi detached home is found in a residential location and has been well looked after by the current owners. The property offers Two bedrooms, a lounge, fitted Kitchen, a bathroom and a good sized conservatory. There are well maintained front and rear gardens, a driveway and a garage. To fully appreciate the location and condition of this home arrange your viewing by contacting Connells Canterbury.
Double glazed entrance door to the front, radiator, laminate flooring, airing cupboard, telephone point, glass panel door to the lounge.
Lounge 14' 5" x 11' 9" ( 4.39m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, laminate flooring, gas fireplace, serving hatch, double glazed patio doors leading to the conservatory, glass panel door to the kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 8' 11" ( 3.58m x 2.72m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units, stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer, work surfaces over, part tiled walls, electric oven with a gas hob and cookerhood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space ford fridge/freezer, gas central heating Worcester boiler, radiator, larder cupboard, serving hatch to the lounge, double glazed window to the side, double glazed glass panel door to the conservatory, glass panel door to the lounge.
Conservatory 20' 1" x 7' 7" ( 6.12m x 2.31m )
Timber built construction, double glazed windows to the rear and side, tiled flooring, radiator, double glazed door to the rear leading to the rear garden, double glazed door to the side.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 10' 5" ( 3.81m x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe with sliding mirror door, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.61m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower attachment over, wash hand basin with vanity unit, low level w.c, laminate flooring, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, double glazed window to the side.
To The Outside
Front Garden & Driveway
Brick block paved driveway, lawned area, outside tap.
Low maintenance garden to the rear, gravelled area, raised patio seating area, pathway, mature shrubs and plants, fenced boundaries.
Garage 7' 5" x 15' 4" ( 2.26m x 4.67m )
Garage to the side of the property with up and over door, power and lighting, single glazed window to the rear, door to the side.
Leaving Canterbury on the A257 Littlebourne Road, follow the road down The Hill into the village and take a left turning onto Evenhill Road, then left onto Hillcrest Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details