OFFERED WITH NO FORWARD CHAIN... This three bedroom semi is in a great position for town centre access and also offers the likes of Lidl and Tesco on your doorstep. This property has been let out so perfect for a quick move!
The rear bedrooms in this three bedroom semi offer fantastic views stretching across central Maidstone, a real treat in this day in age! Situated off the popular Forest Hill, this three bedroom family home boasts ample living accomodation including the spacious lounge, dining room, conservatory and kitchen. Stairs from the entrance hallway bring you onto the first floor landing which boasts two double bedrooms and a further single. The family bathroom is also on the first floor and features a shower over the bath.
Double glazed door to the front. Fitted carpet and radiator. Stairs leading to the first floor landing.
Double glazed window to the front. Fire place, fitted carpet, radiator, telephone and TV point.
Double glazed window to the rear. Double glazed patio doors, fitted carpet and radiator.
Double glazed window to the side. Modern fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel bowl, sink/drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cookerhood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, tiled flooring and part tiling to the walls. Door leading to the rear garden.
Double glazed window to the side. Loft access and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to the front. Fitted carpet and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Built in wardrobe, fitted carpet and radiator.
Double glazed window to the front. Storage wardrobe, fitted carpet and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Bath, shower, wash hand basin, low level WC, vinyl flooring and tiling to the walls.
Mainly laid to lawn.
Small patio and lawn area with established trees.
Up and over door. Power and light. Double glazed window to the side.
Parking for up to three cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details