** GUIDE PRICE £280,000 - £290,000 ** This three bedroom detached property is located in a convenient Singleton location with local shops and transport links all within reach. Benefits include; garage and driveway, double aspect lounge, master bedroom with en-suite, modern kitchen and solar panels.
** GUIDE PRICE £280,000 - £290,000 ** This three bedroom detached property is located in a convenient Singleton location with local shops and transport links all within reach. Accommodation is set over two floors comprising; a double aspect lounge with french doors opening into the garden, modern fitted kitchen with space for a dining table and downstairs w/c to the ground floor. Upstairs there are three bedrooms ( master with en-suite) and a family bathroom. The landscaped rear garden is mainly paved and has an access gate to the side, the property also comes with its own garage as well as a driveway. A further benefit is the solar panels which will help keep your energy bills down whilst providing a useful income! Call the team at Connells Park Farm today on 01233 502020 to arrange your internal inspection!
Double glazed opaque door to front, understairs cupboard, alarm panel, vinyl flooring
Wash hand basin, tiled splashback, wc, extractor fan, radiator, vinyl flooring
Lounge 10' 3" x 14' 3" ( 3.12m x 4.34m )
Double glazed window to front and side, double glazed french doors to side, x2 radiators, telephone and tv point, laminate flooring
Kitchen 14' 11" x 7' 11" ( 4.55m x 2.41m )
Fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units, double glazed window to front and side, stainless steel sink/drainer, run of work surfaces, part tiling, double electric oven , gas hob with cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, central heating boiler, vinyl flooring
Stairs from entrance hall, airing cupboard, loft access, fitted carpet
Bedroom 1 9' 2" x 10' 7" ( 2.79m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to side, built in wardrobes, radiator, telephone and tv point, fitted carpet
Double glazed opaque window to front, shower with cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, wc, part tiling, shaver point, radiator, vinyl flooring
Bedroom 2 8' 3" x 8' 7" ( 2.51m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, fitted carpet
Bedroom 3 6' 1" x 8' 3" ( 1.85m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet
Enclosed, paved patio
With single up and over door, power and lighting
Providing parking for one car.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details