Please use this form for genuine enquiries only to the Estate Agent representing this property. Please do not use this form for unsolicited marketing, as we do record IP addresses on submission of this form to investigate such activity
A one bedroom first floor flat set within an impressive character style building in the popular St James area of Tunbridge Wells. The property is need of some refurbishment but is a great opportunity for someone to put their own stamp on a property. Benefits include a communal rear garden.
This one bedroom flat sits within a character style building in the sought after St James area of Tunbridge Wells.
The flat contains one bedroom, bathroom a kitchen and reception room with lots of promise within the historic town of Tunbridge Wells which offers a unique shopping experience with its combination of small specialist shops, designer boutiques and High Street shops. The famous historic Pantiles with its colonnaded walkway is home to a variety of independent shops, galleries, cookery school and galleries. Chapel Place and the Old High Street still retain their Victorian frontage and offer home furnishings, designer clothing, a butchers and restaurants. Mount Pleasant leads to the modern part of Tunbridge Wells with the award winning Royal Victoria Shopping centre with is mix of both National/ independent shops.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Disclaimer: 0844 numbers are non-geographic which means they are not connected to any specific location, and have a fixed calling rate of 4p per minute from a BT line. Charges from other operators, including mobiles, may vary. The property information displayed on this page has been provided by and is maintained by the listed agent. KentHomes.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of this information or any linked media.
Rental dislaimer: When renting properties administration fees may apply within in England, Northern Ireland or Wales. You can find more details about this by contacting the agent.