*** GUIDE PRICE £200000 TO £225000*** FOUR BEDROOM house with a modern refurbishment through out. The house entertains an extended living area with separate lounge and dining room whilst keeping a modern open plan feel downstairs. Call Connells on 01233 622206 to arrange your viewing.
*** GUIDE PRICE £200000 TO £225000*** CONNELLS ESTATE AGENTS bring to market this FOUR BEDROOM house with a modern refurbishment through out. The house entertains an extended living area with separate lounge and dining room, the layout has been re-configured compared to the normal house in the area and it needs to be seen to see how well it works! Call Connells on 01233 622206 to arrange your viewing!
Door to front and rear, radiator, tiled and cupboard.
WC, fully tiled and double glazed to rear.
Lounge 11' 7" x 18' 2" ( 3.53m x 5.54m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, tel/ TV point and laminate flooring.
Dining Area 17' 4" x 11' 3" ( 5.28m x 3.43m )
Velux windows, tiled flooring, french doors and under floor heating.
Kitchen/ Diner 11' 8" x 18' 10" ( 3.56m x 5.74m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall/ base units, sink with drainer, electric over, gas hob, cooker-hood, work surfaces, radiator and tiled floor.
Stairs from entrance hall, loft access and fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 10' 5" ( 3.73m x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 10' 5" ( 3.84m x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 12' 10" ( 2.77m x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Four 8' 6" x 9' 11" ( 2.59m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes housing boiler, radiator and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer taps and shower overhead, WC, wash hand basin, external fan, radiator and fully tiled.
Enclosed area with gate to street.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details