GRADE II LISTED 15th Century Period End of Terrace Home with FRONTAGE TO THE RIVER STOUR & a large CONSERVATORY to the side. This home is full of CHARACTER & offers three bedrooms plus two attic rooms along with extensive front, side & rear gardens. NO ONWARD CHAIN
GRADE II LISTED 15th Century Period End of Terrace Home with FRONTAGE TO THE RIVER STOUR & a large CONSERVATORY to the side. This home is full of CHARACTER & offers three bedrooms plus two attic rooms along with extensive front, side & rear gardens. No Onward Chain!
Double glazed entrance door to the front, two cupboards, door to the kitchen.
Suite comprising of wash hand basin and low level w.c.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 3" x 11' 1" ( 4.65m x 3.38m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units, inset two bowl sink and drainer, work surfaces over, space for cooker with cookerpoint, space for fridge/freezer, vertical radiator, double glazed window to the front, door to the conservatory.
Space and plumbing for washing machine.
Lounge 17' x 15' 3" ( 5.18m x 4.65m )
Double glazed bay window to the rear, door to conservatory, stairs to first floor, radiator, telephone point, television point, wooden floor, wood burner in fireplace.
Conservatory 25' 4" x 7' 4" ( 7.72m x 2.24m )
Timber construction, triple aspect double glazed windows, underfloor heating, ceramic flooring.
Communal porch to the rear.
Stairs from ground floor, stairs to attic floor, velux window.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 12' 1" ( 4.04m x 3.68m )
Single glazed window to the front and side, wooden flooring, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.59m )
Single glazed window to the rear and side, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 6' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.06m )
Single glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, wash hand basin, low level w.c, part tiled, heated towel rail, velux window.
Attic Floor Landing
Stairs from first floor, doors to two attic rooms.
Attic Room One 13' 3" x 10' ( 4.04m x 3.05m )
Restricted head height, velux window, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Attic Room Two 15' 1" x 9' 2" ( 4.60m x 2.79m )
Restricted head height, velux window, radiator, exposed beams.
To The Outside
Communal garage providing off street parking.
Communal off street parking.
Front, Side & Rear Gardens
Extensive communal grounds & private gardens, shared paddocks & orchard, frontage to the River Stour with fishing rights, mainly laid to lawn, patio seating area to the rear, mature shrubs, plants and trees.
Leaving Canterbury on the A28 Ashford Road. Follow the road through Wincheap and on along Thanington Road and Ashford Road to the next roundabout where you take the left hand exit towards Chartham. Follow Milton Manor Road onto Cockering Road and take the first right hand turning which follows down to Horton Manor.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details