Please use this form for genuine enquiries only to the Estate Agent representing this property. Please do not use this form for unsolicited marketing, as we do record IP addresses on submission of this form to investigate such activity
• £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
• GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £240,000
• VICTORIAN THREE BEDROOM HOUSE
• PERIOD FEATURES
• 120FT GARDEN
• CLOSE TO INTERNATIONAL STATION
• VICTORIA PARK AREA
***GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £240,000*** EXCELLENT LOCATION! Call today to arrange your viewing of this THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME. The property is very well placed for Ashford International Station, Victoria Park and the town centre as well as benefitting from easy access to popular local schools.
This spacious three bedroom family home is conveniently placed for all the local amenities Ashford has to offer such as popular local schools the town centre and International Station making it ideal for both commuters and families alike. This Victorian property benefits from large rooms inside as well as a rear garden stretching to around 120 ft. what's more, the period property has kept many original features such as real wood floorboards and chimney breasts.
Accomodation is arranged over two floors and includes the lounge and dining room accessed from the entrance hall as well as kitchen and bathroom to the ground floor. Upstairs the house offers three generous bedrooms all off of the landing. Extrenally the property features a front and rear garden and must be viewed to fully appreciate just how much potential is on offer.
Call Connells Ashford today - 01233 622 206
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Disclaimer: 0844 numbers are non-geographic which means they are not connected to any specific location, and have a fixed calling rate of 4p per minute from a BT line. Charges from other operators, including mobiles, may vary. The property information displayed on this page has been provided by and is maintained by the listed agent. KentHomes.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of this information or any linked media.
Rental dislaimer: When renting properties administration fees may apply within in England, Northern Ireland or Wales. You can find more details about this by contacting the agent.