Spacious THREE BEDROOM PENTHOUSE APARTMENT with views of Canterbury's iconic buildings inc Canterbury Cathedral, Marlowe Theatre & Westgate Towers. Perfect for COMMUTERS as situated opposite Canterbury West Station with its high speed train to St Pancras & also benefits from TWO PARKING SPACES
Amazing opportunity to purchase this spacious THREE BEDROOM PENTHOUSE APARTMENT with fantastic views of Canterbury's iconic buildings including Canterbury Cathedral, Marlowe Theatre & Westgate Towers. Benefiting from TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES & two bathrooms. View now to avoid missing out!
Entrance door to the front, double glazed window to the rear, stairs to flat.
Laminate flooring, secure entry phone system, radiator, cupboard housing boiler, inset spotlights to the ceiling, double glazed window to the rear.
Lounge Area 33' 9" x 14' 5" ( 10.29m x 4.39m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, telephone point, television point, laminate flooring, open plan to kitchen area.
Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, work surfaces over, splashback tiling, electric oven with gas hob and cookerhood over, telephone point, central island, fridge/freezer, space & plumbing for washing machine, inset spotlights to the ceiling, open plan to lounge area, double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 14' 10" max x 13' max ( 4.52m max x 3.96m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, inset spotlights to the ceiling, radiator, fantastic views of Canterbury Cathedral.
En Suite To Bedroom One
Suite comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit, low level w.c, shaver point, inset spotlights to the ceiling, heated towel rail, part tiled, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.17m x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to the rear, inset spotlights to the ceiling, radiator, television point.
Bedroom Three 13' 6" x 7' 7" ( 4.11m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, television point, inset spotlights to the ceiling.
Suite comprising of panelled bath with shower attachment over, wash hand basin, low level w.c, shaver point, inset spotlights to the ceiling, heated towel rail, fully tiled, extractor fan.
To The Outside
Two parking spaces providing off street allocated parking for two vehicles.
At the end of the High Street continue through the Westgate Towers towards St. Dunstans taking the 1st right turn into North Lane. Continue until the mini-roundabout and turn left into Station Road West.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details