Please use this form for genuine enquiries only to the Estate Agent representing this property. Please do not use this form for unsolicited marketing, as we do record IP addresses on submission of this form to investigate such activity
A two/three bedroom semi detached bungalow located in the heart of Allington. Well established and easy to maintain garden, driveway and garage.
A rare opportunity to purchase a two/three bedroom bungalow nestled in the heart of Allington. The semi detached bungalow offers a versatile space throughout with an entrance porch leading into a large lounge which also provides access to the kitchen area. There are 2 double bedrooms, the master benefits from fitted wardrobes and large windows over looking the rear garden. There is a separate family bathroom and also a potential 3rd bedroom or dining room that offers an additional room. The well established garden enjoys a patio area and a storage area, there is also a large driveway and a single garage. This property must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Lounge 18' 7" x 11' 1" ( 5.66m x 3.38m )
Dining Room 9' 1" x 8' 8" ( 2.77m x 2.64m )
Kitchen 9' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.67m )
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 10' 3" ( 3.99m x 3.12m )
Bedroom 2 8' 9" x 10' 1" ( 2.67m x 3.07m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Disclaimer: 0844 numbers are non-geographic which means they are not connected to any specific location, and have a fixed calling rate of 4p per minute from a BT line. Charges from other operators, including mobiles, may vary. The property information displayed on this page has been provided by and is maintained by the listed agent. KentHomes.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of this information or any linked media.
Rental dislaimer: When renting properties administration fees may apply within in England, Northern Ireland or Wales. You can find more details about this by contacting the agent.