Please use this form for genuine enquiries only to the Estate Agent representing this property. Please do not use this form for unsolicited marketing, as we do record IP addresses on submission of this form to investigate such activity
• £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
• WILLESBOROUGH LOCATION
• THREE BEDROOMS
• CLOSE TO TRANSPORT LINKS
• GENEROUS GARDEN
• PERIOD FEATURES
POPULAR WILLESBOROUGH LOCATION - Call Connells today to arrange your viewing of this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE that offers many ORIGINAL PERIOD FEATURES as well as a GENEROUS GARDEN AND PARKING. What's more, this ATTRACTIVE FAMILY HOME is well positioned for LOCAL TRANSPORT LINKS.
Located in a popular road in Willesborough, this attractive semi detached house provides an abundance of character and would be ideal for any family looking to be close to local schools and transport links as well as wanting to put their own stamp on a house.
Accommodation is arranged over two floors and includes two reception rooms, the kitchen and bathroom downstairs, whilst upstairs you will find three well proportioned bedrooms. Outside, the impressive rear garden boasts matures trees and shrubs along with an area at the rear for parking.
Call Connells Ashford today for your chance to view - 01233 622 206
Lounge 10' 11" x 17' 2" ( 3.33m x 5.23m )
Single glazed sliding sash window to rear, open fireplace with exposed floorboards
Reception 13' 5" x 12' 6" ( 4.09m x 3.81m )
Single glazed, sliding sash bay window to front, open fireplace, fitted carpet
Kitchen 7' x 6' 11" ( 2.13m x 2.11m )
Single glazed window to side, sink with drainer, door leading to garden
Single glazed window to rear, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, separate WC
Bedroom 1 10' 5" x 13' 5" ( 3.17m x 4.09m )
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.33m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 3 6' 11" off of 2nd bedroom x 10' 10" ( 2.11m off of 2nd bedroom x 3.30m )
Mainly lawn area.
Off street parking.
"I really love the character this property offers and this should be snapped up by someone looking to take advantage of the transport links."
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Disclaimer: 0844 numbers are non-geographic which means they are not connected to any specific location, and have a fixed calling rate of 4p per minute from a BT line. Charges from other operators, including mobiles, may vary. The property information displayed on this page has been provided by and is maintained by the listed agent. KentHomes.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of this information or any linked media.
Rental dislaimer: When renting properties administration fees may apply within in England, Northern Ireland or Wales. You can find more details about this by contacting the agent.