** GUIDE PRICE £260,000 - £270,000 ** A MUST SEE!! A cracking 3/4 bedroom town house on the ever popular Park Farm development. Ideally situated for superstore & bus routes, local schools and transport links. Call Connells Park Farm today on 01233 502020!!!
** GUIDE PRICE £260,000 - £270,000 ** A MUST SEE!! A cracking three / four bedroom town house on the ever popular Park Farm development. The accommodation is arranged over three floors and is very versatile. The garage has had a partition wall added to create a useful utility room on the ground floor as well as a cloakroom/wc and bedroom 4 / family room. To the first floor there is the main living area with lounge/diner and fitted kitchen/breakfast room. On the top floor you'll find the master bedroom with en-suite, bedrooms 2 & 3 as well as a family bathroom/wc. Externally there is an enclosed rear garden and double drive providing parking for two cars. As you would expect, the property also benefits from gas central heating & double glazing. Viewing's are highly recommended and can be arranged via Connells Park Farm on 01233 502020.
With double glazed door to front, radiator, fitted carpet with skirting and coved ceiling.
Cloakroom / Wc
With double glazed opaque window to front, low level WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, radiator, fitted carpet and skirting.
Family Room / Bedroom 4
With double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio door to garden, two radiators, telephone point, fitted carpet, skirting and coved ceiling.
With matching range of wall and base units, run of work surface with inset stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, extractor fan and door to garage.
First Floor Landing
With stairs from entrance hall and stairs to second floor, fitted carpet and skirting.
Lounge / Diner 15' Max x 18' 5" Max ( 4.57m Max x 5.61m Max )
Double glazed windows to rear, two radiators, fitted carpet.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 9' ( 2.64m x 2.74m )
Fitted kitchen with matching range of wall and base units, run of work surface with inset sink unit, electric oven and gas hob with cookerhood over, plumbing for dishwasher, boiler for central heating and hot water supply and double glazed window to front.
Second Floor Landing
With stairs from first floor, airing cupboard and doors off to:-
Bedroom 1 13' 11" x 8' 7" ( 4.24m x 2.62m )
With double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point, fitted carpet and skirting.
Wall mounted shower with double walk in cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, heated towel rail and fully tiled walls.
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 8' 1" ( 2.84m x 2.46m )
With double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet and skirting.
Bedroom 3 10' 10" x 6' 2" ( 3.30m x 1.88m )
With double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet, skirting and access to loft space.
With double glazed opaque window to front, modern paneled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and laminate flooring.
Panel fence enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with decked area and access gate to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details